- I loved hearing a guy beautifully honor his deceased stepdad by belting out a couple original acustic songs at the memorial service.
- I loved strolling through Munsinger Gardens Thursday afternoon. (I took this photo of tulips with my iPhone 3G.)
- I loved that when I emailed a frazzled comment to a DJ at my favorite radio station, she offered to play a song for me. (My pick: "Answer to Yourself" by the Soft Pack.)
- I loved that my daughter and her group of friends supported their friend "L" by attending a community drama performance in which "L" played a part.
- I love that Loft Literary Center has partnered with the Hennepin County Library to offer free writing labs. Collaboration is sweet!