Yes, it's Sunday, not Friday, but it's never too late for gratitude. This is what I loved making time for during the past week:
- I had a good time one evening with friends for a long overdue dinner at Moscow on the Hill.
- I loved creating a vision board for my Chookooloonks Path Finder "homework."
- I felt energized after an awesome yoga workout one morning and a rewarding run in my new shoes another morning.
- I treasured having conversations with my 11-year-old; snuggling with my 8-year-old; and exchanging emails with my mom.
- I enjoyed eating my favorite chocolate cake here, playing Scrabble and savoring an impromptu living-room dance to "At Last" with my hubby.
I hope you've had a great weekend! Share your love list with me here or on twitter. I'd love to find out what you're grateful for.