This morning I feel a sense of clarity and peace about the activities I'm choosing to fill my life. I am grateful for a week in which areas of my life seem to be aligning to create my Big Picture. My love list follows:
- I love the wonderfully kind, supportive and encouraging Chookooloonks Path Finder online community, on both Chookooloonks.com and
- This is somewhat duplicative, but I love the rewarding interactions I've had this week on Google+ and on twitter (I tweet about grief here and about learning + exploring + sharing here).
- I love that my almost-12-year-old daughter, who had Selective Mutism
as a preschooler and kindergartener, auditioned for a middle school play this week.
- I love incorporating my Light Words in my daily mind mapped
- I love that (finally) our new egress window is being installed today. (The photo below shows what it looks like now, "before.")
What are you loving in your life? Share your love list with me here or on twitter. I'd love to find out what you're grateful for. Have a great weekend!