This week has been all about connecting: with family, with a close friend and with myself. Here's my gratitude list for this week:
- I loved last weekend's visit to my hometown. Along with spending quality time with my grandma, I enjoyed the unseasonably warm sunshiny weather and had fun hanging out with my extended family (again!). I especially loved a conversation with my uncle about his own path toward his passion for video production.
- One evening this week, I loved great conversation at the dinner table with my 8½- and almost 12-year-old daughters. (Click here to learn 10 reasons why it's important to share family meals regularly.)
- I loved running into my grandpa's brother while I was on an errand earlier this week. My grandpa died this past March, and connecting with his younger brother warms my heart.
Fritz & Grandpa,
- I loved yesterday's safe and productive flight to Portland, Oregon, during which I completed a bit of self-exploration "homework" for the Chookooloonks Path Finder Course that recently wrapped up. (Another session is coming up, and you can win a spot in class by entering a comment here!)
- I loved catching up with one of my best friends here in Portland (even more great conversation!) and look forward to the exploring we will do here together over the weekend.
What are you loving these days? Share your love list with me here or on twitter. I'd love to find out what you're grateful for. Cheers!