It's been ages since I shared a Friday gratitude list. I think I quit for a while because it had seemed to be getting repetitious each week. Or maybe I stopped recognizing gratitude in my life for a while. At any rate, I'm back with the "Friday Five," and I hope you'll join me in sharing your own love list. Here's mine for the week:
- I love the mind-clearing relief of air conditioning after spending hours sweltering in the day's heat and humidity.
- I love how calmly supportive my husband is about my ventures: my participation in this blogging course, my devotion to L+E+S, my 52 Birds project.
- I loved feeling relaxed and restored (and worked to the depth of my muscular core) following a wonderful yoga session this week.
- I loved watching my daughters have fun with friends this week.
- I loved snapping a few iPhone photos in my garden following showers and thunderstorms that ushered in a comfortable cool front.
Paying attention to what I'm grateful for helped put a positive spin on an ordinary week. What's on your love list this week? Share your gratitude in a comment here or on the L+E+S community page on Facebook, or connect with me on twitter. I'd love to hear what you're grateful for.